Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Tamannaah Bhatia Opens up About her Marriage Plans With Vijay Varma

Educator

Tamannaah Bhatia claims that despite making her relationship with Vijay Varma official, she is not prepared to get married.

Tamannaah Bhatia is one of the Bollywood stars whose personal and professional life are currently making headlines. The actress recently acknowledged to having a love relationship with her Lust Stories 2 co-star Vijay Varma after keeping it a secret from the public for a while. It appears that she is not yet prepared to settle down, though. For more information, scroll down.

Tamannaah has worked in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi films and has experienced a variety of cinemas in the Indian film industry. She has dabbled in the digital sector and most recently appeared in the web series Jee Karda.

The actress is being barraged with inquiries regarding her personal life while she is now promoting her most recent web series. The actress has finally made her preparations for marriage public after going public with her love for Vijay Varma. The actress discussed marriage during a recent interview with India Today and described it as a “big responsibility.” She said, “I feel you should get married when you want to get married. Marriage is a big responsibility. It’s not a party. It takes a lot of work, and so is having a plant, having a dog, or having kids.” The 33-year-old continued, “So when you are ready for a responsibility like that which is important then you do it. Not because time or sab kar rahe hain toh karlo.”

Tamannaah Bhatia stated how she worried about what age to get married and how she imagined being settled with two children by the time she turned 30. . “When I started working years back it was like an actress’s career span was only for 8-10 years. So I did the math and was like by the age of 30 I would have finished working, married, and would have two kids,” the actress said

The new decade, however, afforded her a second chance as more women in the field are breaking through barriers and pursuing careers of their choosing. The Baahubali actor said, “Aside from a biological barrier, there isn’t much else working against you as a woman. I suddenly saw that although my ideas at the time were quite sociable, they weren’t really mine. I didn’t come up with my ideas till I was 30,” the actor continued.

For the uninitiated, Tamannaah and Vijay Varma reportedly got to know each other for the first time while filming the anthology movie Lust Stories 2 and hit it off right away. When the two were seen kissing at a New Year’s Eve celebration, romance suspicions first started to circulate.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock