Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

The Social Source acquired by online marketplace

Educator

The Lygon Group has partnered with edtech disruptor The Voyage Group in a move it says will “revolutionise” decision-making in higher education.

The Social Source – which offers subscribers insights on real-time knowledge about emerging trends – will be transferred to the AI-powered international education online ecosystem.

“After creating this revolutionary new sentiment platform, it’s time to take it to the next level so we can provide ever more powerful student voices in our work for the benefit of our clients,” Jeffrey Smart, co-founder of The Lygon Group, said.

“I am convinced that we have found the best possible technology partner to become custodians of The Social Source and unlock its full potential.”

Under new ownership, The Social Source will evolve into a global technology platform.

“As a previous international student myseIf, I’ve envisioned a platform that would serve as an all-encompassing hub for international students, granting them access to stakeholders, goods and services, and vital support throughout their educational journey,” Matthew Donlon, founder and CEO of The Voyage Group, said.

“The acquisition of The Social Source meshes seamlessly with our mission to enhance the international student experience as it allows us to leverage student and market insights.

“The acquisition of The Social Source meshes seamlessly with our mission”

“I’m grateful The Lygon Group understood our vision and recognised our technological capability and ambition to elevate the fantastic tool they created.”

The Lygon Group said its clients can be assured that there will “be a seamless transition alongside a rapid enhancement of The Social Source’s technology”.

The Social Source will be combined with Voyage’s technology, which already comprises an aggregated marketplace and an online community.

The acquisition of The Social Source “marks a significant step forward in Voyage’s work of leveraging its technology expertise to create value for international students, businesses and service providers”, the company added.

Co-founder and CEO of The Lygon Group, Janee Hefferman, will become chief commercial officer of Voyage.

Varsha Balakrishnan also moves to Voyage in her new role as head of Student Strategy & Insights.

“The Lygon Group is grounded in two animating principles driving everything we do: to bring clients the best possible international education expertise to solve challenges and shape solutions by infusing every project with authentic student voices,” Smart added.

“These principles remain more important than ever.”

The post appeared first on .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock