Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

These Celebrities Congratulate the Newest Parents in Town Ram Charan and Upasana

Educator

A number of celebrities, including Samantha, Mahesh Babu, and others, congratulated the new parents on the birth of their newborn girl on social media.

In the form of a baby girl, Ram Charan and his wife Upasana have become parents. The actor’s wife gave birth to their first child in Hyderabad’s Apollo Hospital in the early morning hours of June 20 in front of family. To see the newborn, the big family—which also included Chiranjeevi, Allu Aravind, Allu Arjun, Sneha, Sreeja, and others—went to the hospital. The birth of the baby girl has the enormous family ecstatic and happy.

The happiness of Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan’s father and now a grandfather, knows no bounds. The megastar has already made two trips to the hospital and spoken to the media while discussing his granddaughter. Well, after the good news was announced, the new parents have received many congratulations from family, friends, and other relations. Several celebrities, including Samantha, Mahesh Babu, and others, congratulated the newlyweds on social media.

Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha Reddy went to the hospital to view the newborn girl. Soon after, the Pushpa star sent a congratulations message on Instagram. “My sweetest golden-hearted brother and my dearest kind-hearted lady, congratulations on the precious new arrival,” he wrote. I’m so thrilled for Surekha Garu and Chiranjeevikonidela Garu, who are proud grandparents. #megaprincess

Lavanya Tripathi, who just became engaged to Varun Tej, congratulated the pair on Instagram. “Congratulations to the lovely couple on the birth of their little princess,” she added. With both of you as her parents, your baby has a head start in life! I’m sending you and your child nothing but love and happiness.

Congratulations to my dear Anna & vadhina, Varun Tej said on Twitter, as well as to his brother and sister-in-law! Little one, welcome home.

On Instagram, actress Rakul Preet Singh congratulated Ram and Upasana and reposted Pinkvilla’s post. “Congratulations @alwayaramcharan @upasanakonidela,” she wrote. May she be blessed with happiness and affection.

The new parents were also congratulated by Mahesh Babu, who is also the father of the couple’s daughter Sitara. Big congratulations to @AlwaysRamCharan and @upasanakonidela on the newest member of your family, he wrote in his message. Welcome to being a parent.

Samantha is super excited to meet Ram Charan and Upasana’s little one as she wrote on her Instagram story, “so happy for both of you. Can’t wait to meet the little princess,” tagging the couple with heart emojis.

The power couple welcomed the baby girl into their lives after 11 years of marriage. The family is quite excited and has already started making plans to welcome the newborn. In fact, she was given the moniker “Little Mega Princess” by her grandfather Chiranjeevi.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock