Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

TS LAWCET Answer Key 2024 download from lawcet.tsche.ac.in

naveen

TS LAWCET answer key 2024 has been released at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. The exam is conducted every year by Osmania University, OU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.

Candidates who have appeared for the exams can check the preliminary answer key and match their answers. Check how to download answer key and raise objections here.

This exam is conducted to fill seats in various colleges of the state offering 3 years and 5-year LL.B. courses. It s conducted in an online mode in 90-minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.

The last date to submit the objections to TSCHE along with the supporting documents is October 12. After this, no requests would be entertained by the body. The result would be declared by October 16, as per the schedule released by TSCHE.

To qualify the exam the general category candidates are required a score of a minimum of 35 per cent. However, there is no such requirement for the SC / ST category candidates. Candidates who qualify would be called for the counselling process.

TS LAWCET PGLAWCET Answer Key download

TS LAWCET Answer Keys 2024
Name of the answer keyTS LAWCET Answer Key
TitleDownload the TS LAWCET Exam Answer Key 2024
SubjectTSCHE will release the Telangana LAWCET Exam Answer Key 2024
CategoryAnswer Key
Exam Date03-06-2024
ANswer Key Date06-06-2024
Website
Telangana LAWCET Answer Key

How to download TS LAWCET Answer Key 2024?​

Telangana State Law & PG Law Common Entrance Test, TS LAWCET Answer Key would be released by TSCHE on its web portal.

Students who have appeared the Telangana LAWCET examination this year can download the answer key from the official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Students may follow the given simple steps to download the Answer Key.

• Students may visit the official website of Telangana LAWCET by entering the URL in your device browser. Then, Law & PG Law Common Entrance Exam web portal will appear.
  • Once you reach the official web portal, search for the ‘Download Answer key’ link on on the home page and click on it, LAWCET Answer Key PDF file will be opened in your device screen.
  • Once you open the LAWCET Answer key PDF file, download it and check the Answer Keys for the corresponding slots.
  • Open the downloaded LAWCET Answer Key. Candidates can check and keep a hard copy of the same for further needs.
  • Candidates can check your score with the LAWCET preliminary answer key. If you found any errors in key, you can raise your objection with supporting document with a proper way.

How to raise objections on TS LAWCET Answer key 2024?​

1. Candidates need to visit the official website
  2. Go to the homepage link that reads Answer Key
  3. Enter your details and log in.
  4. Download the answer keys and match your answer details to it
  5. In case you find any answer unconvincing file correction within the stipulated period of time
  6. Send the answer key with justification and fee deposition

FAQs on TS LAWCET Answer Key​

When will TS LAWCET Exam Answer Key be displayed on website?​

Exact date of Telangana LAWCET Answer key display would be communicated after the examination on the website. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed on the website after the conduct of test.

I am not satisfied with TS LAWCET Exam answer key, how can I challenge?​

Candidates, who are not satisfied with the Telangana LAWCET Exam answer key, may challenge by filling application form and send the above said address within a specified period

Where can I download the TS LAWCET Exam Answer Key?​

Candidates can download the Telangana LAWCET Exam provisional answer key from the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test website, the same in the given stipulated time.

Will I get an opportunity to view my TS LAWCET responses?​

Yes, After the conduct of TS LAWCET examination, the question paper, recorded responses will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to view your Telangana LAWCET responses.

Will I get an opportunity to view the TS LAWCET questions and the answers?​

Yes, After the conduct of TS LAWCET examination, the question paper and the answers will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to view the TS LAWCET questions and the answers.

Will I get an opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect?​

Yes, After the conduct of TS LAWCET examination, key answers will be made available on the website, . Candidate can get opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock