Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Viral Bhabhi aka Hema Sharma claims she was thrown out from sets of c!

Educator

Actress Hema Sharma from Dabangg 3 alleges that Salman Khan’s bouncers assaulted her.

Hema Sharma, an actress, and social media influencer who worked on Salman Khan’s in-house film “Dabangg 3,” now claims that the star’s security team mistreated her in 2019 when she went to visit him and get her picture taken.

The actress recalled the incident and remarked, “I really wanted to work in ‘Dabangg 3’ and I did everything in my capacity to work in that film because I wanted to meet Salman Khan sir. So I was very happy and thankful to God for the opportunity.”

The scene in which the actress appeared did not have Salman Khan. She said, “I was very disappointed. After the shoot, I just wanted to meet Salman sir.”

Hema Sharma also revealed that she had contacted many people in order to meet Salman Khan.

She said, “I contacted many people to help me connect with Salman sir. I spoke with at least 50 people to get a chance to meet Salman Khan and click a picture with him.

“I then got in touch with Pandit Janardhan, who has featured in ‘Bigg Boss’, and expressed my wish to him about meeting Salman sir.

“He assured me that it’ll happen, and we went to meet Salman sir. I can’t tell you how badly I was treated and humiliated. I was thrown out like a dog just because I wanted to click one picture with him.”

The actress alleged that Salman’s security personnel mistreated Pandit Janardhan as well and even threatened to prevent him from entering if he didn’t stop acting.

She said, “I was humiliated in front of a unit of 100 people which included several people whom I knew personally. I couldn’t sleep for 10 days after that. All I wanted was to meet Salman sir and to click a picture with him.

“He was not present at the spot where the incident unfolded but he was there in the vicinity. He could have intervened and handled the situation, but he was nowhere to be seen.”

Salman’s security guards have already drawn criticism for acting rowdily and oblivious to the people around the celebrity.

Bollywood newcomer Vicky Kaushal was recently ignored by the ‘Wanted’ star’s security. Later, the two gave one other a hug to put a stop to any rumors.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock