Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Who Will Take Care Of Janasena After Pawan Kalyan

Educator

Jana Sena chief and actor Pawan Kalyan called upon the people and his party cadre to become like a shield for the state and protect it from the onslaught of the YCP goons.

You should transform like Veera Mallu and ‘Karna Kavachas’ and save the state from decaying under the YCP rule, he said., Pawan was addressing a road show at Pithapuram on Friday and exuded confidence that Jana Sena would not die, even though he is dead. The women(Veera Mahilas), youth and Jana Sainiks will take it forward, adding that he would transform them into strong leaders., “By nature, I am a very cool person but if I provoked, I will go to any extent. The YCP goondas are resorting to threats and indulging in insulting me and taste my wrath very soon, if they continue doing it.”,

He said that he would stay in Mangalagiri and look into the party activities across the state from there for the upcoming elections. “I was born in Guntur and so will stay in Mangalagiri. There is one party office in Rajamahendravaram and if necessary, one more will be opened soon in Pithapuram

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock